Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hail to the almighty...

ESPRESSO MACHINE!!!

The time has come. It's finally here. 

We waited a whole four days for this. And just in time for late-night, pre-OSCE cram sessions (I need to palpate the ischial what?). How conveeeenient.

Here at the C castle, we need lotsa energy for our various pursuits. Prince Charming is always on the go - work, class, climbing, dog walking, exams, being awesome. Did I mention we have a 1 year old Border Collie cross? And me, well I don't think I need to explain my high-energy life. 
Ugh, sometimes it just tires a girl out.
Anyways, cue Amazon gift card from loving Sister and Brother-in-Law for Christmas and our love for Breville products (we're probably keeping this company in business):



               Our savior - the Breville Cafe Roma Espresso Machine.
    All of the energy we will ever need can be made in this magical machine. 

We don't know how to use it, in fact we haven't even opened the box yet but we love it already. Reviews state it as a "good beginner espresso machine" - Perfect!

I'll be sure to post our first latte-making adventure!

If you have any great ideas for drinks to make, please send them our way!

Sincerely,
Your caffeine-addicted hostess.


No comments:

Post a Comment